2014 FIFA World Cup would be the most logistically difficult World Cup ever, spread across 12 host cities and in the most football mad country on planet. Although Tourism Ministry has recently announced they will "control" hotels rates during special events to "guarantee that hotels would not abuse prices during the upcoming sporting events." Such price controls may help keep apartment rates competitive during the World Cup for travelers.
Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Friday, 23 May 2014
The 2014 FIFA World Cup will be one of the biggest and most thrilling events of the year for football fans. It can get costly with tickets, food, lodging and other accommodations, for those who are not from the host country of Brazil. It will require you to travel to Brazil for being a spectator in this awesome event live.
While substantial price tags can add up to an expensive trip. It's possible to enjoy a budget-friendly world cup experience without breaking the bank. There are ways to save some money during the travelling with some attentive planning.In order to Travel on a Budget, first determine how much money you can afford for this World Cup Trip then finalize a proximate budget idea by keeping in mind some basic points.
Monday, 19 May 2014
You see an island on screen and its dramatic scenery—primeval rainforest, photo-ready waterfalls force you to be the part of that fantasy with your sweetheart, But the budget is constraint between you and your dream. So let’s forget about the budget just take a look on my three major budget management tips for trip to island. So to kick of your budget problem and knows how you triumph extraordinary pleasure with your spouse on a romantic beach.
Wednesday, 4 July 2012
In today’s high inflation economic era when expenses are high and incomes are low it’s very tricky to handle the travel budget, People think it’s not possible to spend budget friendly travelling trip. I think travelling is all about forgetting the entire stress and spending quality time in all the possible ways you enjoy wholly. Your trip can be more beautiful and relaxing if you blend them perfectly with your budget preferences. So I am telling you the art of travelling cheaply, there are some golden rules for budget friendly travelling that should cut dollars in your next trip.
Saturday, 23 June 2012
I have an excellent experience of visiting some of the best 4 star, 5 star hotels of Lahore where I got great feeling of luxury and comfort that provided by these hotels in the current worst circumstances of the country at affordable rates. As number of foreigners visits Pakistan daily with a wrong perception about Pakistan, mostly outsiders think this country is not good, its poor, failed state, corrupt and there are number of allegations we people have, but clearly its not totally the clear Picture we have outside. We are the best people with loving hearts and we believe there should be no discrimination depending upon which race a person belongs, we love humanity, cares humanity, want to share love and happiness all over the world.
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
You will get the best knowledge and experience by travelling different parts of the world. It should be fun despite of whatever you are travelling for business or enjoyment. travelling trips always brings the touch of freshness in your life. Travelling is a fantastic break to get away from the usual life and leaving behind other unnecessary anxiety. Here is little vital information which will facilitate you while you are scheduling your next travel.
Collect the complete information about the country or where you want to go from different sources i.e. traveler guides, internet and friends who already visited that place. After collecting all the necessary information check your finances and allocate the travelling budget which you want to spend on your trip.
- Make, to do list this will save your time and help you to overcome the worries in your whole trip.
- Make a plan how many days you stay there?
- Select the clothes according to the weather of that place. Don’t take extra clothes with you try to put that type of clothes which you can wear 2 or 3 time without washing
- Don’t forget to bring your passport/identification card and other necessary documents with you during travel.
- Before travelling scene and save your passport/identification card, tickets, credit cards, ATM cards and all necessary details on your web based email account.
- Make a sticky label of your address and phone number and stick it inside the luggage.
- Split your value able like ATM cards ,credit cards, mobile phone and place them in to different pockets to reduce the lose in case of robbing.
- While packing put the lighter stuff in the bottom and the heavier on top in this way you feel the bag lighter.
- Don’t forget to keep the first aid box with you when you travelling.
- Always put your shoes in an air tight plastic bag to prevent everything in the bag order free.
- Don’t forget to place a pocket size dairy and a camera with you to save the beautiful memories.
- Must leave information about your trip to your relatives or friends.
- Must have the know how of the rules and regulations of that place.
During your travel trips be yourself and calm down, you must spend the great time in your next trip if you follow the above points which all about the management to make the things easier for you. It must help you to make your trip joy full. Make sure you should have some time for yourself and your family, spend the quality time. It does not require a high travel budget you can select the place according to your pocket. It’s just all about the excellence and joy full moments you spend to energize you.